YouTube star Logan Paul is returning to the WWE and, this time, for a more permanent role.
The organization announced Thursday that Paul signed a contract earlier this week after making his first appearance at WrestleMania in 2021.
“I think it’s safe to say Logan Paul shocked the world with his abilities as a guest at #WrestleMania … just imagine what he’ll do as a WWE Superstar,” wrestling legend Triple H wrote on Twitter. “Congratulations and welcome!”
WWE’S BIANCA BELAIR PLEADS WITH FANS TO STOP FOLLOWING HER FROM VENUE AFTER INCIDENT: ‘I WAS LEGIT SCARED’
Sources told ESPN the deal is a multi-event contract that will last through 2023.
Paul appeared in a tag-team match at WrestleMania 38 in April and was partnered with The Miz to face father-and-son duo Rey and Dominik Mysterio. But, after the fight, Miz turned on Paul, prompting the social media star to call him out during his signing.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
“So look, I just signed my WWE contract – it is a big deal but after all, it is my contact so I’m going to make a little addition here,” Paul said before writing “Coming 4 u @ The Miz” on the back of the contract.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The Miz responded on Twitter, seemingly welcoming his former partner.